CTP Green Slip Update
From 1 October 2022, Woolworths will no longer be selling CTP Green Slips.
If you are a current CTP Green Slip customer, QBE and Woolworths are still here for you. We have created this guide to make claiming a little easier.
Resources for existing policy holders
How to make a claim
If you are at the scene of the accident or incident
If you are currently at the scene of an accident, please ensure that you and everyone around you is safe and seek medical assistance if required. Use the below guide to be prepared if you need to make a CTP Insurance claim:
Collect information at the scene, including:
- Contact details including phone number, licence number, registration of any other drivers involved
- Make, model and number plate of any cars involved in the accident
- Contact details of any witnesses
- Time, date and location of the accident including the nearest cross street of the accident
- Photos of the car damage and surroundings
- A police event number, if they attended
Don't worry if you can’t provide everything when you first submit a claim after your accident. You can supply the remaining details or documents later.
If you need assistance please call QBE on 133 723, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm (AEST).
If you are no longer at the scene of the accident or incident
1. Visit a GP for medical treatment, to assess your injuries and request them to complete a certificate of fitness.
2. Download and fill out the application for personal injury benefit. If you are unable to access online forms call QBE on 133 723, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (AEST)
3. You need to report the accident to the police and submit your claim within 28 days to maximise your entitlement to all potential benefits.
4. Lodge your claim through QBE:
133 723, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm (AEST)
GPO Box 7037, Sydney, NSW 2001
For general information on the CTP claims process and Insurers, contact CTP Assist by phone: 1300 656 919 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to make a complaint or compliment
To make a CTP Green Slip complaint or compliment click here